Saturday, August 11, 2012

11 months

I can't believe it has been almost 11 months since I have blogged on here. Well I hope that I can get back on track. So what's been going on at the Vance house??

Well... The Vance's don't have a house right now. That's right after all of that time it finally sold. I have to say it was bitter sweet I mean we got engaged in that house, it was our first married home, we brought Jack home to that house and had so many more memories, good and bad. I have to say it was a great little starter house and I hope the young couple who bought it enjoy it. Don't worry we are staying at my Dad's for the time being until we find the perfect new house for our family.

Jack started PDS Monday. He is in Mrs. Amanda's 3 year old class. He seems to really like it, but he got on yellow twice this week. Apparently he is aggressive and likes to push... we are working on it!
Let's pray that next week brings nothing but greens.

Wednesday I got a new car! I was nervous at first because I really did love my Tahoe, but I had been playing with the idea of getting something smaller. I was originally looking at smaller SUV's but then I fell in love with this car. It's a 2012 Honda Accord. I really do love it too. It drives so good and I feel so zippy in it.

So today I will leave you with a pic of the old house...

No comments: