Friday, January 28, 2011








Since it's getting closer to valentines day I am feeling a little mushy. I just realized that I have never really blogged about Jason. So here I go. I personally think he is amazing! He works harder than any man I know. He sacrifices nights and weekends to provide for our family. He is an amazing father. He loves Jack and will even crawl through a small tunnel to play in his tent with him. He is also a Great Husband. I know he loves me with all of his heart. He is a great son and grandson. He visits his grandparents more than any other person I know. We have our ups and downs, always have and probably always will, but I know he is my rock he keeps me sane and peps me up when I am down. I love you Jason Scott Vance and I am so lucky to have married you!

No comments: