Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Out with the old and in with the new!

I cannot begin to express how excited I am for the new year! 2010 had it's ups and downs and I have to say that I was glad to let it go. 2010 had some great things, but I am determined to make 2011 even better!!!! One thing I learned this past year is that I have to trust more in God and HE will see me through. I am so excited about strengthening my relationship with him in this new year. When I get my life straight with him everything will fall into place. My new years resolutions are to slow down and spend more time with my family, to allow good people into my life, to be less judgmental and to forgive people the way the Lord has forgiven me.

"No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven."
 Philippians 3:13-14 

 

1 comment:

Gena and Jason said...

love that verse :) Happy New Year...looking forward to 2011 too!!