Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Eve








Christmas Eve is our busiest night of the year!! I love it. We see everybody in our family on this one night! I forgot my camera for the first two Christmas's we went to :( We started off at my Dad's house at 4:00 and ate and opened presents. My Dad isn't always home on Christmas so it is extra special when he is. Jack got to play with all of his cousins! Second we went to Jason's grandmothers house, we ate again and opened presents again. Nanny and Jack gave us a bulldog peter's pottery and I LOVE IT!!!! Last we went to My aunt Wendy and uncle Jesse's BRAND NEW HOUSE!!!!! If anybody deserved a new house it was them. The house is beautiful and we had another round of food and gifts. Every year my Sissy writes a letter to everybody and a few special letters to her favorite girls! (me, Kelly, Kasey and Karly) We also play dirty santa, and it gets pretty dirty ha! I love our large crazy family!!! Only 11 more months until we do it again!!!

1 comment:

l cummins said...

Love the pics of all the girls! It sure does make me feel old seeing y'all all grown up :) And Wendy and Jesse's house looks AMAZING! So excited for them...