Friday, March 25, 2011

The five minute face :)

This is for a special friend :) I love makeup and over the years I would like to think that I have learned a few things. This is a step by step guide to the 5 min. face.

1. tinted moisturizer.... or liquid foundation if you need something heavier. I like a tinted moisturizer because it moisturizes and gives you a little coverage.
2. loose powder. the key to your loose powder is your brush. You want to use a Large brush.
3. creaseless cream eyeshadow. It is the easiest eye shaddow. I use my finger and swipe it over my lid. I love benefit butter cream and sparkling champagne
4. blush. Again use a larger blush. I like bright colors a pinky pink is actually the universal color that looks great on everyone
5. Mascara




After you master this you can begin to play :)

No comments: