Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Something to look forward too!!!!!

I am so excited! July 10th we leave to go on a cruise with our good friends the Pettits. We are going on a 7 night cruise to Jamaica, Cozumel, and the Cayman Islands. I think about it all the time. It helps me get through work everyday!! We are leaving Jack at home and I am a little sad about that. I have never been away from him for more than a couple of nights. I know he will have fun though while we are gone visiting with family. So just ONE month to go...(from tomorrow!) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!

l cummins said...

You are going to LOVE it! We had so much fun last year and are looking forward to booking another one soon. Addicted. Can't wait to hear all about it :)

melanie said...

oooh bryan and i went on that one! we had a ball. just a piece of advice...if you do decide to climb the dunn's river falls in jamaica DO NOT sit in the back of the bus on the ride there...! lol!
have F-U-N!!!

ps: AND...
bob marley = marijuana
so if you are asked to purchase him say no its not his album they are talking about...hahaha!