Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Baby Jack is here!

Well it all started Saturday morning at 2:00 am. I woke up having contractions and was very sick. I went to the hospital and was put on an IV and was there until around lunch. They sent me home because my contractions weren't far enough apart. While home I only got more sick and started running a fever so we went back at about 10 that night and i stayed the night. They sent me home Sunday and I felt much better. Tuesday I saw Dr. Brantley and my bp was high so she said "lets go get this little man". Jason and I were in shock! After the long weekend we had we never expected we would be scheduled for a section that day, SO..... Sawyer Jackson Vance was born August 25, 2009 at 1:26 pm. He weighs 7lbs 8oz and is 21 inches long! We instantly fell in love (Jason is completely wrapped around his little finger)! Here are a few pictures. The internet here at the hospital is slow so I will try to add more later.



Proud Dad!
Baby Jack!
The Vance's
First family photo!

2 comments:

tculpepper6 said...

Kayla! He is precious! I know yall are so excited to finally have him here! Congrats!!!

Britt said...

Congrats Kayla and Jason!!!! He is so handsome.