Sunday, May 3, 2009

Easter and The Natchez Trace Festival!

Right now most of my blogs are about my sweet niece Marlie Kate! She is such a joy to be around. She has the cutest personalty...( Kelly says she acts just like ME!) I tell Kelly all the time that i just cant see how i can love Jack any more than I do Marlie... She says that I will, that must mean I will love Jack more than i know is possible because I love my sweet Marlie Kate ALOT. These are some pics from easter and The festival. Easter my dad had a big get together at his house and my whole family got together for that. The little kids hunted eggs and then it was the Big kids turn! Every easter they put money eggs out just so they can watch us hunt again.... This year there were 2 100$ eggs and I found one! yay!!
Marlie and Ka Ka


Nanny and the Great Grandkids!





Kelly and Me!


Sweetness!



No comments: